01 April 2011

Ubu again


Well, my enjoyment today comes from the antics of my dog again. No, I did not have my camera handy. Ubu likes to make people think that I give him no attention, but he does get it. I picked up a small snack bag of potato chips at the store for free today. After I ate the chips this evening, Ubu thought it was his job to lick my fingers. Major problem with this, I was trying to type in an IM with my sister at that moment. Sort of amusing. Sometimes he does try to get me to pet him while I am typing, by nudging my hand with his nose while I am typing.

Well, one hand was NOT enough for UBU, so he balanced his right paws on my leg (which was up on the couch) and his left paws on the back of the couch. He then took a couple of steps, quite awkwardly, then leapt into my lap barely missing my laptop. I am glad that he gives me so much entertainment.

No comments: