05 March 2014

Post # whatever

 It is just one of those days.  Wanted to post something, so just grabbed some pics of my childhood. I figure that most of my siblings, well the ones that are in the pics with me, don't ever look at my blog.  Perhaps one sibling does, but she is younger than these pics.  I won't name the people in the pics either.  I can't even tell you the name of the horse that I am sitting on.  It did belong to my grandpa.  One of the rare times that I ever sat on a horse at the ranch. Four of the pics were from a trip up through Idaho and Wyoming via Logan.  Try and figure out which four.  Lastly, are you not jealous of our styling clothes?











4 comments:

Moo said...

Those really are some great clothes. I don't know the horse's name, either. It was before my time.

Susan said...

All I know is it's not Spotkicker. Yes I do look at your blog, need to remember the login for ours and get back on that. Where's the pics of me?

Marissa said...

Cute and fun! I liked seeing some of the expressions that you still use. And now for a couple of questions:
Is your dad cheating at a game of London Bridge?
Are those towels you and C are modelling?

Beee said...

Sue, no, Spotkicker was not a horse, he was a pony, I believe and I know this was not him. You were not alive at the time of these photos, that is why there are no pics of you ;)

Roo, My dad is not cheating, he just couldn't get under our arms at our height. haha, still made me laugh with that comment. Yes, c and I were dressing up with towels and washcloths. we are just so styling like that.