21 August 2011

Great Day

Don't think I need to say much about these. Those that know them are probably the ones looking here. I love this first photo. Not staged. They were just watching tv and Miss E looked up at her Daddy. Sooooo. . . Sweet.



Who can stop Super Boy from flying off?












































































































































































































































5 comments:

Manda said...

Great pics. Thanks for posting them.

Moo said...

Fabu! I love the first one.

Marissa said...

Fun! Thanks for posting. How did you get them all to wear 'super' gear?

Beee said...

I found the "super" Jacob shirt and bought it, John put his on and gran suggested to A to put her supergirl outfit on. It only stayed on until we went back inside (it was too hot for her), then she changed into her Batgirl shirt.

Beee said...

I did have other full family photos, but I posted the one I did (sorry Cynthia), because you have to look at Jacob and E. That was the sweetest I have seen with her. It was totaly him, no encouragement from anyone else. Sort of steals your heart.