13 November 2011

Nothing New. . .

Nothing new to report. . . just the same ol' same. Wait, I am going to be watching child #4 beginning the day before Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to watching BMW. He will be three months old. I met his dad as the family came to check out the digs last week.
I picked up a Radio Flyer wagon last Friday at this large KID's sale, consignment type sale. I hope to use it as a prop in pictures.
I may have pneumonia. The radiologist that read the chest x-ray would neither confirm nor deny the exhistance of it. I decided to go to NW Trek and see moose on Friday with some friends. I figure that I would at least die happy, plus I had the plans before I had the pneumonia. We were able to see three of the four moose that reside there, and one of the three we saw was the bull moose, which I have named Waldo. I scored a NICE wall plaque at about 55% off, it was to be 40% but the sales lady gave me a little bonus. I need to probably take down one pic over my mantle and hang it up there.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving Dinner that shall be shared with my favorite cousins that live in Oregon but will be in Shoreline.

No comments: