25 November 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with John and Cynthia's family, the Hickman's, Earl and Grandma Osborn. I am so glad that they invite us to celebrate with them. Cynthia, Michelle and Troy are the most excellent cooks. Lil Elizabeth also puts together a mean fruit salad, with the addition of pomegranate (grandma's contribution) made it awesome.
I made sure that Earl had a little Emily time. I did click photos of it. Michelle wanted group photos also, so I obliged. I was not above bribing Jacob to be in the photos. Candy cars are great for this. It was a very nice Thanksgiving. . . plus we were able to see an episode of Psych which just topped off the day!
I am having issues with adding a photo, so I will have to post this then wait for my computer to stop having issues to add the photos.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That was such a fun weekend! Thank you guys so much for coming, and for all your help. We really enjoyed ourselves, and we're so grateful to have such nice family members!

Cynthia said...

Hurray! Even though I'm kind of late to the party, I'm so glad you came! The pictures are wonderful and I would love a copy of them. We'll see you again soon! ish.