25 November 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 pics



My computer decided to play nice for a few min, so I was able to upload the pics.
Grandma O is an awesome lady, from what I could gather in the brief time I was able to get to know her a little. She helped me in making the gravy (I had to give the Osborn sister's grief for buying bottles of gravy, since I taught them last year. I also didn't mind at all making gravy because I wanted to contribute more to dinner). I figured out why her two granddaughters are so brilliant, also. . . it is all in the genes.
Below is the group picture. While I had one pic that we took with the lovebirds smooching (j&c), it was just easier to +v me into a photo, instead of adding Michelle (who insisted on taking a pic with me in it :-S ).



Here is Jacob rocking out. I am glad I got him to sing so I didn't have to use the "cheese" photo. Isn't he adorable?






Why yes, Earl, I did hand Emily to you just to see what you would do with her. Thanks for letting me get one photo of you looking at the camera. Emily was much more cooperative.

3 comments:

Manda said...

As always, thanks so much for the pictures! It looks like Emily has Swedish ancestry (as I hear that hair and eyebrows being different colors is indicative of this).

Michelle said...

Oh, thanks so much for posting these - so fun!! What a great weekend - thank you so much for everything!

Cynthia said...

My great-grandmother was Swedish.